Friday, November 23, 2012

Plastic Soldier Company Soviet Gun Crews


One of the advantages of slowly unpacking my old boxes is the harvest of completed and almost completed stuff that emerges. I have more Germans than I know what to do with and a goodly crop of Russians. My Americans and British seem to have dissappeared, but there are two nearly complete Second World War armies in there. 

The Soviets had plenty of tanks and infantry to be going along with, but lacked artillery. I picked up a single box of Plastic Soldier Company 76mm guns. These a very neat little models, four guns and crew at a very reasonable price. 

The last few days have been fraught, but I found the time to paint up the fellows above. They are very clean, crisp models with good detail and take paint well. 

Recommended. 

2 comments:

  1. amazing work. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd - thought I'd posted here already to let you know you've been nominated for a Liebster award: http://themonkeythatwalks.blogspot.ca/2012/11/feel-love.html

    ReplyDelete